GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJE

Reaction score
Mines been sitting at a rail yard for over a week now and my delivery date was 1/3 and its only 200 miles from where I live and my dealer when I can get ahold of him keeps telling me any day now. Arggggg

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines been sitting at a rail yard for over a week now and my delivery date was 1/3 and its only 200 miles from where I live and my dealer when I can get ahold of him keeps telling me any day now. Arggggg

Same thing here. Sat in a railyard an hour north of me for 10 days. Super hard to not be frustrated. But it finally came...

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing here. Sat in a railyard an hour north of me for 10 days. Super hard to not be frustrated. But it finally came...

I believe mine just showed up today at a rail yard 48 miles from my dealer. Curious as to how long it sits there for.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been at the rail yard for 8 days now ... No movement. My ETA was 1/3 - 1/9 ... Today's the 10th, and still sitting at the rail yard roughly 100 miles from my dealer.

Jack Cooper Trucking (JCT) isn't helping much. That is who is scheduled to drive it the 100 miles.

Fee_Fi

Reaction score
Here is the latest from my dealer in central Illinois so don't flame me just reporting what was said. Carbon fiber is no longer an option for 2017. Twin Panel Sun Roof is in a part shortage at this time.

baja714

Reaction score
Starting to think that Ford WAY underpriced this truck...

I dont see it that way. 2 days before my order was pulled (last week) i could have walked away with this '17 lifted tundra with a pro-comp suspension, wheels, tires and other mods and saved myself over $17k. refrained myself and order was pulled 2 days laterIMG_1124.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a delivery today and stopped by two local dealers. They each had a 2017 raptor. 1 was silver screw the other black screw. One had carbon fiber but the shift knob wasn't. What's up with that?
Anyway, the truck looks super menacing from the front... looks like it will gobble you up. First time in person I've seen one. Now I want it more. It'll be here in a week!

Slade

Reaction score
Breaking News: overnight raid on Ramp 59 deemed a successful operation! The assault force sustained no casualties but did capture 3 Ford Performance "service department" personnel who are expected to face charges of fraud and conspiracy to deceive loyal customers.

Early reports state that all Raptors were freed and some have reported movement toward thier rightful homes.

bL1X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been playing with the local Ford dealers around Olympia, WA. "Awesome Ford" in Chehalis, WA sent me this sticker(attached) along with an email stating...

"I attached the window sticker.

All Raptors across the board will have a $10,000 second sticker, but we will be hard on $5,000 so we will be selling it for $71,245.

Let me know what you think!"

I told him exactly what I thought and he went on to state that "all dealerships will be asking $10,000+ because they are not mass produced."

Wow, and to think Costco suggested them to me. I think I'll give Costco a call.

Attachments

• Untitled.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 130