GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
obviously you can't read because I posted it above, despite not needing to. Whether or not you find it helpful is irrelevant.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's irrelevant is your post.:shitsweak:

Well thanks for proving yourself as a complete troll. Hopefully the moderators can remove your post. You obviously realize every one of your posts on this have been antagonistic and useless, so you are very feebly attempting to redirect the focus to my most recent post? This is ridiculous. You clearly prove that stupid can't be fixed, and you're the epitome. Yep - go ahead and focus on name calling, to divert attention away from that fact I've been right all along - trying to post helpful information and all you can do is post some useless nonsense.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well thanks for proving yourself as a complete troll. Hopefully the moderators can remove your post. You obviously realize every one of your posts on this have been antagonistic and useless, so you are very feebly attempting to redirect the focus to my most recent post? This is ridiculous. You clearly prove that stupid can't be fixed, and you're the epitome. Yep - go ahead and focus on name calling, to divert attention away from that fact I've been right all along - trying to post helpful information and all you can do is post some useless nonsense.

I want to be just like you when I grow up.

290064.png

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me clarify. Everyone knows there is an issue, or there wouldn't be a delay. So you didn't provide any information there. Obviously if they found an issue they are fixing it. To think otherwise is ridiculous. So you didn't provide any information there.

So again I ask, how you were helpful to anyone.

Many folks have already talked about axle issues and front pan seals. If you have information and you want to ACTUALLY be helpful, then share it otherwise your post was useless. That sir is BS.

Nobody said you have to say "My friend John Smith at the Dearborn plant on 3rd shift in section 12 told me BLAH BLAH BLAH." A simple "A friend at Ford told me that the flux capacitors are leaking." would have been fine.

So if you want to post "I have a secret and I'm not telling you what it is." expect some backlash.
Thank goodness we have a forum hall monitor.

2upr4t0.jpg

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update for the Canadian guys. I just had my window sticker show up this morning. Truck was due to build on Nov 24 about two weeks ago, now it's showing November 21st. Big Alberta dealer, number 11 in line.

9iHnU8O.png

If I get this **** before Christmas, I'm gonna be smiling.