GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been using LineX for years and this confirms why!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1j-pMbKDbU

Sure they pulled it out, but was there anything really wrong with it? Clearly it's not a problem for most people or Ford wouldn't continue to offer it. Yes, I went with the factory spray-in liner. I've also read horror stories about people who have taken their trucks to Linex and been unhappy with the application by that particular dealer. Great product but completely dependent upon the installer what the finished product will look like.

Last edited:

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure they pulled it out, but was there anything really wrong with it? Clearly it's not a problem for most people or Ford wouldn't continue to offer it. Yes, I went with the factory spray-in liner. I've also read horror stories about people who have taken their trucks to Linex and been unhappy with the application by that particular dealer. Great product but completely dependent upon the installer what the finished product will look like.

Line-X had to redo my dodge 3 times when new. First go, drips and runs everywhere. Second time, overspray all over white truck and gobs around the edges. Third time was a winner. I'll be getting line-x again but using a different dealer, might even make up some "Raptor" logos to style underneath it.

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used line X premium on my 13. It came out incredibly well. How would one go about making a raptor logo? I've seen the Ford logos below the spray in Ford liners.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used line X premium on my 13. It came out incredibly well. How would one go about making a raptor logo? I've seen the Ford logos below the spray in Ford liners.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm going to ask the line-x guys what to use but I think anything rigid which can be stuck on would work (wood, aluminum, etc).

Potterine

Reaction score
Pretrade of Duramax Denali and $2k down 7 weeks ago. Not a whisper of a build date. The new titan is looking nice ...patience...

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build date is 10/20 with ETA of 10/31. Probably going to be pushed back if production is stopped.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received my Vin# yesterday. Still scheduled to be built the week of November 21, ordered on September 21.