GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordraptorfun

Reaction score
I'd like to get an idea of schedule on ordering a '19. Could you please copy and paste the list and then post the dates you received the following information? Here are mine. Milestones based on this link...

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/08/vehicle-tracking-system.html

Ordered at dealer: 9/13
Unscheduled Clean (Factory picks up order): 10/4
VIN Assigned: N/A
Produced: N/A
Awaiting Shipment: N/A
Delivered: N/A

Thanks

OP
OP
E

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get an idea of schedule on ordering a '19. Could you please copy and paste the list and then post the dates you received the following information? Here are mine. Milestones based on this link...

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/08/vehicle-tracking-system.html

Ordered at dealer: 9/13
Unscheduled Clean (Factory picks up order): 10/4
VIN Assigned: N/A
Produced: N/A

Thanks

There’s no rhyme or reason to how the trucks get picked other than based on allocations and other weird ways ford does stuff

Ordered at dealer: 6/22
Unscheduled Clean (Factory picks up order): 8/22
VIN Assigned: 9/27 to week of 11/12
Produced: 11/18, was week of 11/12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s no rhyme or reason to how the trucks get picked other than based on allocations and other weird ways ford does stuff

Ordered at dealer: 6/22
Unscheduled Clean (Factory picks up order): 8/22
VIN Assigned: 9/27 to week of 11/12
Produced: 11/18, was week of 11/12

Ordered at dealer: 8/28
Unscheduled Clean (Factory picks up order): told production date was 10/19 via chat.
VIN Assigned: oct 3
Produced: was 10/22 pushed to 10/28
Delivered: was 11/18 pushed to 11/25 to NY.

OP
OP
E

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How fast does the ford tracking by vin website update after our build date? Next day?

I would just ask dealer after build for rail car # and you can call rail company and track its every stop till it gets to yard

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine still shows in production, it was supposed to be built on Thursday. So I don't think it updates that quick. I hope it will on Monday.
Somehow mines been in production for a few days on the ford.com tracker. So maybe I’m misunderstanding what “in production” means. I thought it means on the assembly line but I know that only takes 24 hours.

OP
OP
E

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somehow mines been in production for a few days on the ford.com tracker. So maybe I’m misunderstanding what “in production” means. I thought it means on the assembly line but I know that only takes 24 hours.

In production is standard lingo for several days regardless of where it is. Then magically it’ll say produced