GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is the build date the actual "assembly start date" or the "birth date" as in the day the build is finalized? From reading through forums it seems to be a question of debate.

OP
OP
E

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is the build date the actual "assembly start date" or the "birth date" as in the day the build is finalized? From reading through forums it seems to be a question of debate.

Build date you’re given from ford performance and such is the build week. Then when it gets closer you get a day. So I’d say around a week from your original build date/week you get you can pull a sticker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recieved an update from FP that my truck was built and was sent "off-site" for bedliner. I thought the factory bedliner was done in house and not outsourced.

Anyways I got a ETA of Sept. 23-Sept. 28.

Fingers crossed

OP
OP
E

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recieved an update from FP that my truck was built and was sent "off-site" for bedliner. I thought the factory bedliner was done in house and not outsourced.

Anyways I got a ETA of Sept. 23-Sept. 28.

Fingers crossed
Same lot just literally next door

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the 2019s I just got my DORA, now what is the next step? Just waiting for scheduling to give me a rough week in advance when this thing will be put together ?

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t think we would be getting arrivals in September. Maybe I should have waited to pick up a 19. Just bought a Shelby Baja mid July. Paid dealer invoice on Shelby package but msrp on truck.

OP
OP
E

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t think we would be getting arrivals in September. Maybe I should have waited to pick up a 19. Just bought a Shelby Baja mid July. Paid dealer invoice on Shelby package but msrp on truck.

Production starts 10/22. So if all goes well first 19s will be mid November