GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked on my order today, same boat. Still sitting at Unscheculed/Clean. No ETA on when it may be picked up. I'll likely just check in with FP mid-Feb unless my dealer calls me beforehand.

FYI, My order was approved 12/6 and it is still unscheduled-clean as of 9:15 EST today. I'm figuring a build date in late March at best.:mad: My dealer said December was a busy month for orders. Who Knows.

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 more weeks till my build date! this order is going to be a 5 month process :(

thepro8 What was your date for your approved order and the date for your accepted order? A lot of us are still sitting at unscheduled-clean and are trying to figure out when we will get an approved order and a VIN number.

thepro8

Reaction score
thepro8 What was your date for your approved order and the date for your accepted order? A lot of us are still sitting at unscheduled-clean and are trying to figure out when we will get an approved order and a VIN number.

Ordered 10/16
Order accepted: 11/1 (was also told that my build week was 2/5 at this time)
VIN received 12/26 (had to push to get it)
on 1/17 I got screen shots from ford's system showing a build date of 2/7 and an eta of march 4-10.

Still no window sticker. Think those ony get released a few days before build Mac

It's a long wait, but luckily the buyer of my current truck is flexible on when I deliver to him.

Last edited:

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/16
on 1/17 I got screen shots from ford's system showing a build date of 2/7 and an eta of march 4-10.

Still no window sticker. Think those ony get released a few days before build Mac

It's a long wait, but luckily the buyer of my current truck is flexible on when I deliver to him.

Damn, by that math, I'm looking at a build date end of March and delivery Mid May.:suicide:

air00mike

Reaction score
Ordered 10/16

When you say you ordered on 10/16 and it was accepted on 11/1. Do you mean you didn't get a VOC/DORA until 11/1? And only then did it move to unscheduled/clean until 12/26?

thepro8

Reaction score
When you say you ordered on 10/16 and it was accepted on 11/1. Do you mean you didn't get a VOC/DORA until 11/1? And only then did it move to unscheduled/clean until 12/26?

Don’t know his specifics. Paced my order 10/16, the dealer said he went over his Monthly allocation and on 11/1 they accepted the order. Might have gotten the build week then too. Don’t remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Placed my order on 11/08 and received my VIN yesterday. I called Ford and they show my trucks goes into production on Jan. 25th so I expect to take delivery mid-February.

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer placed my order on 10/30. I got the VIN about a month later. I have been inputting the VIN at the website every day trying to get the window sticker and it keeps saying check back later. So I finally called Ford Performance today and they told me the build date is 2/8. So maybe I will have mine by the end of February. Maybe.

barry

Reaction score
So my truck is in the factory being built as we speak, but I can't pull it up on http://cotusb.ford.com/ using my VIN or my dealer and order number. I just called ford technical department and they said they can't figure out what is wrong, but it is being built currently. I'm kinda pissed cause I would like to see the build come along, it was one of those selling points. Of course don't get me wrong, I am danm grateful I'm finally gonna get my truck in a month, but still. Anyone else having this problem?