Tricked Out New White 2013 On Dealer Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, not my style at all. I'm sure some practical person will buy it and use it as a work truck.

OP
OP
Fergusf16

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The window sticker says Special Order, so it looks like someone may have ordered it, had the dealer do that, and then backed out? My sticker was produced early this morning and says Special Order also. Build date 12/18....giddy up

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Very interesting, I looked at their Facebook page and it looks like they are doing this to many of their stock Raptors. They have the white one parked next to a silver one that is all silver. Grill, fenders, bumpers and all.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the all white.. needs contrast however I kind of dig the top.. I've seen some of that style before and if you had to have a top, that one works the best of the ones I have seen.

~BGM

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know white is for Super Heros, but that is TOO WHITE even for me! Yep remove the topper and paint the grill black again & we might let it be part of the Super Heros Legionarie. Until then it will be banned!