transportation time????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks to be no rime or reason to time from being built to time arriving at dealership. Thought I would ask the experts if there is a "average" time for transport. I understand distance differences but it looks like some folks have their trucks within a week of build and others are waiting a month or more. Anyone have a handle on the actual average time?

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked on a few trucks delivered to Spokane, WA by rail and they have been 3 to 5 weeks from build day to arriving at the lot.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I checked on a few trucks delivered to Spokane, WA by rail and they have been 3 to 5 weeks from build day to arriving at the lot.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

That would sound about right. Another guy on here in VA. said he got his 14 days after build.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure distance makes a huge difference as well as if it is going convoy or rail.

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I was at the dealership yesterday talking with the gentleman that orders & tracks shipments. We looked @ about a dozen vehicle that had already arrived, the wait time after completion to dealership was an average of 18 days. He showed how he can even track the railcar location. The shipments that come to Houston go right through Atlanta. I know it's just an average...but it's something.

Last edited:

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine sat in a rail yard 100 miles away for 2 weeks. Transport itself was less than a week without that delay.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my '13 was built 12/5/12. showed up at the dealership 12/12/12. pretty fast delivery. im in kansas so fairly short distance.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was built on 12/12 and I was told has an ETA to the dealer of 01/03. I'm hoping it gets there sooner though….

Shane

D

Deleted member 12951

Are all Raptors built in Dearborn? Asking for traveling distance. And about how many are built each year so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk