GEN 2 Trade in year to year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In MN we can sell to a private party and run the paperwork on both sale and purchase through the Ford dealer. Sales tax is paid on the difference between the sale price of the old and purchase price of the new.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In MN we can sell to a private party and run the paperwork on both sale and purchase through the Ford dealer. Sales tax is paid on the difference between the sale price of the old and purchase price of the new.

It’s like that in CT too, too bad my home state Michigan doesn’t do that with trading in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlickMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here in Calirado.. although I'm sure that's something that 'needs' to go away given the direction this state is going.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This wouldn’t work particularly well for me. Not only would the tax kill me but between the lights, bed accessories, tints and wrap, I’ve got about an extra 10k into the truck, the majority of which cannot be taken off and applied to a new truck.

Last edited:

ChrisJTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super crew, or scab? What options?
You are probably looking at 18%-20% less than MSRP.
Not sure about that for a raptor. Maybe in the other f150 trims. Try to find a fully loaded 17 screw raptor w/a msrp of around 68k for 18-20% less then msrp w/9k mi. Actually try to find any 17 raptor no matter what options for 18-20% less then msrp w/that kind of mileage.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

How much you think I could get for a Gen 2 2017 Magnetic Grey raptor with 9k miles?
Check autotrader and other national car selling platforms, it will give you a good idea what yours is worth.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: