Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LacyinTX

Cute Little Smartass
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had luck using Etis to track their truck post-build? It will pull up my truck, but does not give me any info. Maybe I'm doing it wrong...

Same here. Gives VIN, engine, and color. Not much else.

hazeleyes

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here. Gives VIN, engine, and color. Not much else.

For me as well. My truck first showed up in ETIS over a week ago, and the only update to the information shown there was the appearance of the paint color a few days later. Nothing since, despite the fact that the truck left Dearborn by train days ago.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: My truck's location just got updated in https://palsapp.com -- no change in ETIS, though. (She's only 90 minutes away now! Might have her tomorrow!)

Last edited:

LacyinTX

Cute Little Smartass
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was delivered to the dealership this morning. Just waiting to hear from them. It never showed up in palsapp and the info hasn't changed in etis. Oh well, I saw her with my own eyes as I stalked...uh....drove by... the dealership, which is totally not miles and miles out of my way as I drive to work. LOL Well, maybe a little bit out of the way.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me as well. My truck first showed up in ETIS over a week ago, and the only update to the information shown there was the appearance of the paint color a few days later. Nothing since, despite the fact that the truck left Dearborn by train days ago.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: My truck's location just got updated in https://palsapp.com -- no change in ETIS, though. (She's only 90 minutes away now! Might have her tomorrow!)

I go to palsapp and my status is pending

It was delivered 2 weeks ago

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Mine was delivered to the dealership this morning. Just waiting to hear from them. It never showed up in palsapp and the info hasn't changed in etis. Oh well, I saw her with my own eyes as I stalked...uh....drove by... the dealership, which is totally not miles and miles out of my way as I drive to work. LOL Well, maybe a little bit out of the way.

My dealer was emailing me with pictures 5 minutes after the Raptor rolled off the delivery truck.

at 12 noon they then called and wanted me in to take delivery that afternoon.

They had to spray the bed liner, so I waited one day for delivery for the liner to dry.

hazeleyes

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I go to palsapp and my status is pending

It was delivered 2 weeks ago

Lol XD

Palsapp worked perfectly for me -- I am not saying that once I saw (on palsapp) that it was in Nashville, I refreshed about 5000 times a day ... okay, I am saying that ... The morning I saw the status change to "Dispatched", I headed over to the dealer and got there 15 minutes after the transporter arrived. My truck hadn't even been unloaded yet.

(Kudos to my dealer, btw -- they got it inspected and prepped as I was doing the financing paperwork and had it ready for me to drive home by the afternoon!)

hazeleyes

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered before. Ordered mine a few weeks ago. Dealer told me this morning that Ford had "pick up" the order this week and was scheduling it for the build and should have VIN number next week. What does he mean by "picked up". And he also said he was surprised at how fast it was "picked up". From this point how long should the wait be before it lands.

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered before. Ordered mine a few weeks ago. Dealer told me this morning that Ford had "pick up" the order this week and was scheduling it for the build and should have VIN number next week. What does he mean by "picked up". And he also said he was surprised at how fast it was "picked up". From this point how long should the wait be before it lands.

I would ask for clarification, picked up could mean accepted into the system or it could mean that it was scheduled for build. If you just ordered a few weeks ago I would assume that it was accepted into the system.

I have an order in the system now that was placed 3.19.18 and still has not been assigned a VIN or scheduled for build. There are others here who are just receiving trucks that were ordered in December.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would ask for clarification, picked up could mean accepted into the system or it could mean that it was scheduled for build. If you just ordered a few weeks ago I would assume that it was accepted into the system.

I have an order in the system now that was placed 3.19.18 and still has not been assigned a VIN or scheduled for build. There are others here who are just receiving trucks that were ordered in December.

That's what he said. picked up and scheduled for build but would only have build date next week. I guess I'll have better info when he calls back next week with the VIN. From other threads I have read it seems that you only get VIN a week prior to build. So if he is truly getting VIN next week does this mean It could be build in the next few weeks. Even he said he was surprised as to how quick it got picked up and none of there other orders were pick up that quickly. Fingers crossed. It would be nice to have the truck for the summer.