Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in Halifax, Magnetic Supercrew! Can’t wait for it to show

I must be the only one that likes the supercab. I checked all the dealers inventory across Canada and they were all Supercrew except 1 supercab in Ontario. Dealer in Halifax said so far they have only sold Supercrews.

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must be the only one that likes the supercab. I checked all the dealers inventory across Canada and they were all Supercrew except 1 supercab in Ontario. Dealer in Halifax said so far they have only sold Supercrews.

I like them I just prefer the look and convenience of the four full doors....both are equally great trucks and the super cab would have an advantage for hardcore off-roading so it’s not a bad thing!

Birel22

Reaction score
Dealer just called and June 26 looks like the date for my Gen 2. I'm getting excited. Anyone have any idea how to get the build details (dynamic roll test results etc)? It would be neat to know how the QC went.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible the build date got moved? Or am I just to eager to get the window sticker. Build is supposed to be July 25th which is 6 days away. I suppose 6 days is still in the "approximate 7 days" before build. Window sticker still shows as not yet available.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible the build date got moved? Or am I just to eager to get the window sticker. Build is supposed to be July 25th which is 6 days away. I suppose 6 days is still in the "approximate 7 days" before build. Window sticker still shows as not yet available.

Looks like that's what happened. Window sticker now available and build date is the 28. Either it got moved or got wrong date from dealer. Only 3 days so no big deal.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to window the sticker my truck should now be built. Anyway to track progress after build?

wcberry

Reaction score
If you ordered a SVT vehicle such as the Ford Raptor or a Shelby GT500, then you can call Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673 then select option 4 then 6 then 2..

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's at least one more! I've owned 4 different 4-door 150s, and with the kids grown and moved out I just don't need that much space and weight.

I'd not choose what you buy based upon future sale but if or when you sell it you'll have a much smaller audience, but when you find 'the guy' who wants the supercab he'll have fewer choices.