TPMS issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
I just started having the same issue Last couple of days. Truck only has 600 miles on it all stock. My left front sensor will go out and not display anything. Then randomly connect back while driving or after turning the truck back on. It happens at random though. Sometimes I go the full day with nothing and then other days it happens after a few miles of driving.

imzoomintoo

Reaction score
Same here, I have aftermarket wheels and have the hem sensors replaced twice but the front left keeps going out after programing in about 50 miles.

JPinCC

Reaction score
I bought mine in Nov. of 2019 with 24k miles on it and on my drive home (4 hour drive) the TPMS light came on and the display showed the 3 other tire's current air pressures with -- displayed for the drivers front tire. I called the guy I bought it from and he told me it had been to the dealer several times and they had thrown a bunch of parts at it under warranty but they never could fix it and that it was really random as far as the frequency it would happen. I ended up blowing it off because after stopping at the gas station to fuel up, it went off when I cycled the ignition and didn't come back on the rest of the trip. It has continued to be sporadic sometimes going for days or weeks with no TPMS light and then pops up. It has never been the rear tires, alway the front. It is most often the drivers side but sometimes it is the passenger or both. I just gave up

Silver 2014

Reaction score
I had same problem with my new 2023,tech found out pro power on board causing interference. Replaced pro power module behind rear seat,problem fixed

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Worst case, you always can disable TPMS if you want using Forscan.

I disabled mine when I got a new set of wheels so I could run the old school durable metal valve stems.

Someone think of the children. I know.

1straptorever

Reaction score
I have a 2023 raptor and I have been getting TPSM faults since day one. It started out as three out of the four, then sometimes it was just one, sometimes it was just two. The only one that appears the work is the front left.

I brought it to the dealer and they reset the sensors. Within 5 miles of leaving the dealership, the fault was back. It goes back in Wednesday. I would appreciate any help at this point. I’m going to ask they replace all 4TPSM sensors and see what happens. Everything on the truck is completely stock. It’s about two weeks old.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2023 raptor and I have been getting TPSM faults since day one. It started out as three out of the four, then sometimes it was just one, sometimes it was just two. The only one that appears the work is the front left.

I brought it to the dealer and they reset the sensors. Within 5 miles of leaving the dealership, the fault was back. It goes back in Wednesday. I would appreciate any help at this point. I’m going to ask they replace all 4TPSM sensors and see what happens. Everything on the truck is completely stock. It’s about two weeks old.
It sounds like interference; replacing sensors won’t fix that. Do you have anything plugged into any power ports or the power inverter? Even something as simple as a cell phone charger can generate enough RFI to interfere with the TPMS signal transmission. The DC/AC inverter itself can also be a source of RFI, you may want to try unplugging the inverter under the rear seat to see if it makes any difference.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I bought my Raptor, drove for 2 years with no problems with any tpms warnings. Then, out of nowehere, suddenly started getting tpms "tire pressure low" warning. The funny part......I don't even have the tpms sensor modules installed in the wheels. :eek:

1straptorever

Reaction score
The truck is completely stock. I did have a magnetic cell phone charger that attached to the vent that I took out to check if it was interfering with the signal and it still faulted, so I don’t think that’s it. I took a picture of this correspondence and I will see what they think when I bring it in. I agree with you ……I don’t think replacing the sensors will do anything. As I said before, the front left one has been no problem, so maybe there’s just something with the signal from the other three? I think it’s a signal problem.

Nothing else is plugged into any port on the vehicle. It started the day I brought it home from the dealership before I even put sunglasses in it.