Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Tonneau for roush

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Exterior Forum [GEN 2]' started by Corn monkey, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Corn monkey

Corn monkey Member

Hi guys. Just bought a new Roush Raptor and am totally stoked. Can you advise me if there is any kind of a tonneau (hard or soft) that I can add without fabricating something special? It has the Roush chase rack and I would like to keep it as well. Thank you for any advice.

2. NoReins

NoReins Member

Congrats on the Roush Raptor. I am assuming that the Chase Racks mounts to the side of the bed rails correct? Since tonneau covers also mount to the bed rails, may be hard to find something that will be compatible with the rack.

If the rack attaches to the top of the bed rails, could probably pick up a Rollup that sits flush to the bed rails

I did see a Raptor with a Chase Rack and Tonneau Cover installed once, i didnt think of taking photos. He modifications/installation wasnt the greatest.

3. Corn monkey

Corn monkey Member

Thank you so much for your reply NoReins. I’ll do so research on the roll up. Yes the chase rack does mount on top of the bed rails.

4. Donovan

Donovan Full Access Member

Need pics of said RR.

5. Nick@Apollo-Optics

[email protected] Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I believe the Roush Raptors utilize ADD built Chase Racks. If that's the case, you'd have to modify the chase rack for any bed cover to work.

But please post pictures so we can confirm.