Today's trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Today we took my brother's 55 out to Oxnard to get it tuned. The guy doing the tune is borrowing the dyno at Granatelli Motorsports which is next door to his shop, so we take the car back and what do I see...The F2000

F2000.jpg
If you don't know the truck, check out these links:
Ford F-2000
YouTube - Trophy Truck 1000 HP F2000 prerunner Top Gear pre runner

I was told they have been working on it for a few months now converting it from carb to fuel injection.

On our way to Oxnard, we saw both the Rock Warrior and a Black Raptor at the same stop light next to each other, now I'm not a extra cab fan, but there is NO question that the Raptor is a much better looking truck. Even my brother who absolutely loves his new Tundra said the Raptor looks much better.
Here is the car, LSX 454 small block, should put down 850+ on the motor when all said and done. Also has a 300 hp shot of Nitrous
55ontrailer.jpg

Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never seen that F-2000 but that thing is bad to the bone!!!

That's a great color you guys have on the 55! Very fitting for the car.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The F2000 is pure bad ass. Skyscraper's car is gangster, that things gotta be a handful on the street.