to sell or not to sell my rolling metal bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SEANRAPTOR

Reaction score
I have a rolling metal retrax cover for my raptor but wanted to possibly remove and sell it to be able to fit more gear in the back of the truck. Who has done this and removed it and successfully sold it?

Last edited:

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the ford backflip one. I just had my dirtbike in the bed last weekend and it was nice to be able to fold it against the cab…

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the rolling cover and thought it was fine. Basically no issues except the fact the weather stripping on the edges of the tracks sucked.

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the roll type on my old F250 and opted for a BakFlip on my Raptor. I prefer the backflip for sure. I would think selling the rolling cover will be a PIA. I do see one locally on CL, guy is asking $1500 for a retrax which seems a bit high to me

st33zygill

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it’s got t-rails, I’d say keep it. But if you really need the space then I’m sure you can sell on here or Facebook