tires throwing rocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this happen when the steering is turned, allowing the tire to be outside of the fender flare?

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This happened to me: driving on the Toy Run with my window down. Brandon 1/4 mile in front of me. Sonoma 1/4 mile behind me. Suddenly a rock hits me right above my left eyebrow.

WHAT THE ****!!!!!

Nobody near me.

Also, my VP gas can unexplainable shattered. Big puncture wound on the can. Got home and poured the gas out. Found a golf ball sized rock in my gas can. Which was mounted securely in my bed rack.

WHAT THE ****!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
B

bossman216

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this happen when the steering is turned, allowing the tire to be outside of the fender flare?

No I was driving straight down the road at about 45mph. It has only happened the one time.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

This happened to me: driving on the Toy Run with my window down. Brandon 1/4 mile in front of me. Sonoma 1/4 mile behind me. Suddenly a rock hits me right above my left eyebrow.

WHAT THE ****!!!!!

Nobody near me.

Also, my VP gas can unexplainable shattered. Big puncture wound on the can. Got home and poured the gas out. Found a golf ball sized rock in my gas can. Which was mounted securely in my bed rack.

WHAT THE ****!!
Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That's exactly what I said!