Tire Shine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will probably get flamed pretty good here for putting shine on truck tires however on my mustang really liked Cover All that was in a spray can from O’Rileys. Last quite a while and did not sling it all over the car. It is VERY wet looking on the tire.

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use this it lasts a while only downside sometimes dirt sticks to the gel. I bought a bigger applicator to apply it also. $7.74 amazon prime
Applicator Adams hex grip pro tire dressing applicator $7.64 amazon prime

6fad99957ee14f844d2e827cf6aec0a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been using Griot's Black Satin. Gives the tires a nice clean look with very little shine. Lasts a while as long as you clean the tires well beforehand. It's a bit pricey and the can goes quick on big tires.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TIRE SHINE. Would that be dust? Maybe mud? Rock marks as they rub the sides as the tire rides past them? Really! We don’t use tire shine on the Rap my friend. If you do have a set of KO2’s and use shine I hope they are on a chev or ram not a Rap. As Bill Dance says “Don’t Do That”

Ed Maynard

Reaction score
C30FC031-4D73-423E-A704-6A5BB64FA894.jpeg I haven’t used anything on the tires. I just scrub them with a brush and they turn out nice. No shine but nice.

If anyone is wondering about the decals though I use 303 Aerospace Protectant to keep them in check so they won’t dry out, crack or peel.