Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Tire Shine?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Cleaning and Detailing Forum' started by Scott Holcomb, Aug 3, 2019.

Adam's Polishes
  1. loupuleff

loupuleff Full Access Member

I switched to Adams products and love them I use the vrt that's what I like for my truck . Here's a trick or tip when cleaning your tires I do this so I don't have to keep moving my truck to get the bottom side .[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

jzweedyk and AdamsPolishes like this.
  2. goblues38

goblues38 Full Access Member

what ever is cheapest....lots of tire to cover.......i wash my truck every 3 weeks or so.....it is nice to have the tires blacked out for a couple days before it gets dirty again

3. loupuleff

To me the cost is the last I worry about the product has to work and last the Adams does that and follow up cleaning is easier here's how they look mind you I didn't do in the lugs due to some stitches in my hand I couldn't work the brush very well but they look good enough till the next detail.[​IMG][​IMG]

AdamsPolishes likes this.
  4. loupuleff

I was looking for a thread on undercarriage cleaning and didn't see one so just wondering what everyone is doing ? I'm thinking a set up where you can have the cleaner integrated in the hose when spraying the underside any one doing this ? I also get under my truck and clean off any rust starting and hit it with some por15 and it still looks brand new underneath just dirty or dusty but I haven't got into a lot of mud yet but I'm sure one of my hunting trips I will definitely get the bottom gunked up !