Timidly Stepping Into The Arena

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great News SS Shooter! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!
Working on our west coast eh? "Lard Tunderin Jesus Bye" Youse is in our "Cajun" nation! {The ancient "Arcadians" went south during the revolutionary wars and ended up as "Cajuns" in your country.} Great people, {talk kinda funny} but are terrific hosts. Enjoy the fresh seafood and historic sites.
Update us when you get home. Also if you are ever out in the West part of Canada let us know. Were drilling mostly unconventional horizontals these days but tons of work here. Thinkin on a work offer in northern Irac for a year contract myself. Great cash but......................:biggun: not as brave as when I was when young Lol
Congrats SS Shooter.

OP
OP
S

subseashooter

Reaction score
Eleven days till I fly home and pick 'er up!! Can't wait!!

I'm working on the Terra Nova project, offshore Newfoundland, Rockdoc. LOVE it here!! I took off this past weekend and drove out to Buenavista....absolutely beautiful!!! Just wish I'd had my truck to go play!! LOL!

Yeah, I feel ya on the brave thing....I am just coming off doing 10 years in Africa...most of it in Nigeria...I'm tired of being surrounded by guys with AKs that I can't trust to actually GUARD me, LOL! So I surrounded myself with Newfie girls!! :-D