throttle response

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwkhd1

Reaction score
Lately I have been having a throttle response issue on my 2018 Raptor Scab . not all the time but enough to cause concern, when taking off from a stop the throttle acts like it is not connected, I press pedal but no increase in RPM . It eventually picks up and goes. Behavior also occurs at other speeds,press pedal ,no response.Usually downshifts and then goes. I have checked for codes and found none . I also cleared KAM
but that did not help. I have a Cobb Accessport and I am running Stage 1 93 octane with Sunoco 93.The TCM tuning is OEM plus map. Any ideas will be appreciated.
thanks , Wayne

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go back to stock tune and see if the problem persists. If it does, you can do a throttle reset, or even a CAM reset via tuner. This will start the re-learn process over for the truck, which is OK.

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's possible that you're getting wheel slip and traction control is kicking in. Take a datalog of the issue occurring with the default log list on the Accessport and send it in to [email protected] - we'll take a peek and see what may be happening. If traction control is cutting in, we'll be able to see it in ETC angle and torque source.

Thanks,
Sam@COBB

OP
OP
jwkhd1

jwkhd1

Reaction score
Thanks Sam, I will do that asap . Traction control describes the feeling very well.

Wayne