Transmission Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NikeAirFrce1

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Was looking for a little help when you guys have time. I have a 2010 6.2, and I have been having issues lately with her. Initially I was driving to work and it was bucking trying to get to different gears, and there was no pickup. I reinstalled my tune, did a Kam reset and it seemed to be OK. Then it started getting grouchy during shifts again so I cleaned the throttle body (because what the hell...why not). Seemed golden... recently the issue is now shifting 5th to 6th gear. If I drive it normal the rpm's jump when trying to shift (5th to 6). Its like a drawn out rpm jump then eventually it kicks into gear. If I gun it then its fine. Mainly just driving normal is the issue.

What do you think may be causing this issue? Wasn't sure if it may be the tune itself, but assume its the transmission. Thanks everyone.

Ryan

Edit: Just as an fyi...if im being completely honest with myself im fairly ignorant when it comes to transmission issues.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter