Throttle position sensor reset?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasWFraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have had my 2011 6.2 for almost a year and always felt it was kinda bogged down upon acceleration. Bought the peddle commander which just made it a lot more fun to drive imo but still can’t understand why it’s so laggy? the peddle commander did “help” the issue but was running on sport was reading forums trying different things and came across this video. Unplugged pc and returned stock did this reset and it honestly feels Better is it in my head or is this real lol?
I did hook the pc back up and currently running city plus2 now and it’s perfect driving conditions for me just curious if this reset was legit or in my head? https://youtu.be/Cg2OZ44mytk

t
hrottle position sensor reset

Skubik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old thread! I've wondered the same thing. Some people swear it improved their vehicles response. The know it all tech types say it's not real and it's a placebo effect. I say if you think it worked and you went from sport to city on pedal commander then it did something positive. The question that has not been answered is ¿how often does this procedure need to be done? Apparently the effect may not last and may need to be repeated every so often.