Three Raptors at the dunes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the video called on YouTube so I can look it up? I couldn't get either one to work on my iPad

Copyright issues from the music prevent it from being viewed on certain devices. Phones and IPad's are two of them. Sorry about that. This was the first video made that I had music in the background. There was a lot of wind noise on the Go Pros that I wanted to cover up. Search for "FORD RAPTORS" or my YouTube name DrDBAG.

johnniewalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Copyright issues from the music prevent it from being viewed on certain devices. Phones and IPad's are two of them. Sorry about that. This was the first video made that I had music in the background. There was a lot of wind noise on the Go Pros that I wanted to cover up. Search for "FORD RAPTORS" or my YouTube name DrDBAG.

Epic YouTube name, man

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

And the video was legit

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not available on mobiles

Sorry about that. I didn't know that when you put music in the background it has some copyright issues and can't be viewed on certain devices. On YouTube search "FORD RAPTORS" or search my username DrDBAG. Next time I post a video I will know exactly what to do to get around this.

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was that 2 stuck trucks there i saw?

Both of them were new to the dunes in their Raptors. They did get stuck on the steepest dune at Coos Bay. If you could see this dune in person you'd know what I'm talking about. I've been going there for years and know what it's like. I give them both credit for even attempting to go over. The best part about the trip is nobody rolled their Raptors! Get your Raptor back and meet some of us in Oregon.