Three Raptors at the dunes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rou2boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JD_27, hell yes, meet up with us somewhere, preferably at the Dunes. I am just outside Portland, maybe 30 minutes, but my tanker pulls in there all the time...when we're not half an effin' planet away (Singapore). Like the Pacific northwest Raptor boss stated, the more trucks, the betta!! (btw I love you're little description on the bottom evilmonkey)
More videos???? Get your son to work his magic, pleaaasseeeeeeeee

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JD_27, hell yes, meet up with us somewhere, preferably at the Dunes. I am just outside Portland, maybe 30 minutes, but my tanker pulls in there all the time...when we're not half an effin' planet away (Singapore). Like the Pacific northwest Raptor boss stated, the more trucks, the betta!! (btw I love you're little description on the bottom evilmonkey)
More videos???? Get your son to work his magic, pleaaasseeeeeeeee

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. 12+ hour work days then family stuff, etc......

I've got some free time planned this weekend. I'll try and edit a new vid.

rou2boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, and no problem I know you're super busy all the time. Thanks in advance...Happy National Day (Singapore's 48 years old today- how about that free fun fact!? haha)