Three Raptors at the dunes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try to make August. But now that I'm going through the big "D" I will have to check my finances before I fully commit to anything.

rou2boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video Sir, and yes I'm a mega rookie, but you all were at one time ;) Even YOU DrDbag HAHAHAHA I love that youtube name. Thanks for making the video, great job and the fact you used what little free time you have means a lot- Thanks so much

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video Sir, and yes I'm a mega rookie, but you all were at one time ;) Even YOU DrDbag HAHAHAHA I love that youtube name. Thanks for making the video, great job and the fact you used what little free time you have means a lot- Thanks so much

You guys did a great job out there! The first time out is always the most challenging. You picked up the skills fast and by the second day you were hauling ass! I've got over five hours of footage from the Go Pro's and will make another video soon.

JD_27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, wish I could have made it. I'm just outside of portland...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

R4P70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my defense I was further over the dune than Rou :headbang:

Great job EvilM, that camera is really nice too, hardly a jitter to be seen.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my defense I was further over the dune than Rou :headbang:

Great job EvilM, that camera is really nice too, hardly a jitter to be seen.

You were further over the dune.But rou2boost's drivers side front tire was completely off the ground! I'm glad you could make it. I'll be back down to Coos Bay the second weekend in September if you want to meet up again.