Thoughts of value once the Raptor is discontinued.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure if there has been a thread on this. But obviously the Raptor will be discontinued one day. But what will happen? Will the value go up? Will a modded Raptor be worth more, or would a pure stock Raptor be worth more? I know that any car or truck that is considered a club vehicle holds a stronger value. Very curious about this. What are your thoughts?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
"I" was told by a SVT Rep. last year at the woodward cruise that a Raptor kept stock and with low miles will be worth a ton in 15 to 20 years.
Especially the "5.4".
That's what I was told.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"I" was told by a SVT Rep. last year at the woodward cruise that a Raptor kept stock and with low miles will be worth a ton in 15 to 20 years.
Especially the "5.4".
That's what I was told.

I was there and can vouch for this!!!!! also remember 5.4>6.2

Banned
Reaction score
Stock will always be worth more, collectors want all original when they buy stuff.

-Posted with my iPhone.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will drop in value just like the Lightning. The garage queens will go for more, the ones that are used will be worth less.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stock will always be worth more, collectors want all original when they buy stuff.

-Posted with my iPhone.

They will drop in value just like the Lightning. The garage queens will go for more, the ones that are used will be worth less.

I agree with both of these comments.
Low miles, stock (at least have all the stock parts and be able to restore mods back to stock) will yield the most coin.

How many years it will take for the value to bottom out is our greatest concern. A collector will purchase the car/truck near this point and restore and store, waiting for the value to rise.

Will the Raptor be unique enough to achieve a preceived high value (like twice MSRP) in the next 20 years, would be an interesting question to debate.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with both of these comments.
Low miles, stock (at least have all the stock parts and be able to restore mods back to stock) will yield the most coin.

How many years it will take for the value to bottom out is our greatest concern. A collector will purchase the car/truck near this point and restore and store, waiting for the value to rise.

Will the Raptor be unique enough to achieve a preceived high value (like twice MSRP) in the next 20 years, would be an interesting question to debate.

Not with $15 a gallon gas!!! lol