This truck is amazing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speed77

Reaction score
Hope everyone gets their trucks soon…because it’s awesome. Picked up a 37 Oxford white. Snowed a good amount in chicago today. Raptor was just a blast to drive. It’s been a few years since I’ve had a pick up and am I glad to have this one. No complaints thus far.

I was a little iffy on the Recaros at first but they’ve really grown on me.

Now time to make some mods…

RaptorND

Reaction score
Hope everyone gets their trucks soon…because it’s awesome. Picked up a 37 Oxford white. Snowed a good amount in chicago today. Raptor was just a blast to drive. It’s been a few years since I’ve had a pick up and am I glad to have this one. No complaints thus far.

I was a little iffy on the Recaros at first but they’ve really grown on me.

Now time to make some mods…

What dealer did you use ?

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh boy. Ya better post piks for people on here. Some need to see “proof of life”. Not only will you need to post piks of the truck, but you’ll also have to post piks of you with the truck, your valid photo ID, birth certificate, notarized sales agreement, pik of your salesperson, his/her photo ID, and a notarized avidaffit stating that you’ll sacrifice your first born if any info is found to be inadequate. Good luck to you. Any and all of the above requirements are subject to change based on members moods, political believes, coffee preferences, financial status, and of course wether or not they paid ADM or MSRP!

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh boy. Ya better post piks for people on here. Some need to see “proof of life”. Not only will you need to post piks of the truck, but you’ll also have to post piks of you with the truck, your valid photo ID, birth certificate, notarized sales agreement, pik of your salesperson, his/her photo ID, and a notarized avidaffit stating that you’ll sacrifice your first born if any info is found to be inadequate. Good luck to you. Any and all of the above requirements are subject to change based on members moods, political believes, coffee preferences, financial status, and of course wether or not they paid ADM or MSRP!
I think we found the Prius owner. :)

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's a "pik"? LOL