This truck is amazing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

speed77

Reaction score
To avoid being burned at the stake I will post pics later tonight. And can confirm this review is better and more thorough than Ben Hardy’s and was not sponsored by a dealer lol.

Someone asked which dealer I used- Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield. Honest, straightforward and great communication. I’m pretty sure my sales rep had more texts from me than he’d like to admit.

Saw a black and white 35 out today. Glad to see they are being put to good use in the snow.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my white 37 is getting picked up this week in MD by transport and hope to have home in early Feb. Need to order some studded general grabber at/x. my tonneau cover and bedrug are already ordered and trying to get @Specialtyperformanceparts to repsond to my order questions.

OP
OP
S

speed77

Reaction score
my white 37 is getting picked up this week in MD by transport and hope to have home in early Feb. Need to order some studded general grabber at/x. my tonneau cover and bedrug are already ordered and trying to get @Specialtyperformanceparts to repsond to my order questions.
Nice- I ordered Baja pro lights and have a diamondback cover on the way. Need to think about wheels and tires. Going to take my time though. I think the 37 pack wheels look pretty good imo.

Need to do tint on the front windows and waiting for front bumper options to become more available.

Might do PPF. For now just enjoying the truck.

Happy I got the recaros. I’ve always loved the blue look (looks so much better in person) but they really are super comfortable.

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride. I just keep looking at your pics drooling.
I have the same one on order. Is it a 2021 or 2022. It might say somewhere but I didn't see it. I have a few questions if it's a 2022.
I did the decal Delete but I think I like them on the white truck. Do you have the "R" button on the steering wheel ? if so what does it do ?

Last edited: