There HAS to be something wrong with my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As others have stated, my 2018 rides better than any other truck I have owned. (Gen 1, Ford F150s, F250s, Chevy, Dodge). I am not sure what people are expecting out of them, but I have driven pickups all my life and the Gen 2 far exceeds them all in driveability, acceleration, looks and comfort.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s a Raptor, not a Cadillac. My buddy sells Fords and that’s who I bought mine from. I asked him when I bought it; “why are there used 18’s on lots if these are so coveted?” He said it’s because people buy them not realizing they don’t ride as smooth as a lot of other trucks. They get them and THEN decide they don’t like the ride quality.

I have no issues with how it rides. Love this thing.

It is my first truck....i don't know any better.....lol......all my previous cars have been low sport rides.......the raptor rides just fine.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It’s a Raptor, not a Cadillac. My buddy sells Fords and that’s who I bought mine from. I asked him when I bought it; “why are there used 18’s on lots if these are so coveted?” He said it’s because people buy them not realizing they don’t ride as smooth as a lot of other trucks. They get them and THEN decide they don’t like the ride quality.

I have no issues with how it rides. Love this thing.

Which trucks is your buddy referring to? My wife's '18 Escalade rides like a stagecoach in comparison. My Raptor is the cushiest thing I think I have ever driven. Don't even feel the little things in the road like other trucks. Even a new non-raptor F-150 rode worse. It was jarring, road joints were much worse.

It sounds like there is something wrong with the OP's truck.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOOD JOB!! The OP got everyone to respond to a fake post. No pics, No configuration of supposed "previous truck" and the BS about the ride quality is pure bull. Everyone has an opinion on how their truck rides but this guy is so over the top it's laughable. NOTHING on the road competes with the Raptor. This guy is either a wannabe jealous Raptor failure or owns a Raptor and is yanking everyone's chain...Gotta give him credit though

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GOOD JOB!! The OP got everyone to respond to a fake post. No pics, No configuration of supposed "previous truck" and the BS about the ride quality is pure bull. Everyone has an opinion on how their truck rides but this guy is so over the top it's laughable. NOTHING on the road competes with the Raptor. This guy is either a wannabe jealous Raptor failure or owns a Raptor and is yanking everyone's chain...Gotta give him credit though

Could be sasquatch in yet another one of his many fake accounts!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

Touché.

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
Why is it that when someone has a legitimate question about an issue with their truck, and they reach out on here for help, half the guys on here respond with comments about fake posts, unrealistic expectations or the OP isn't experiencing what they are claiming? He isn't the first one with a '19 to post on here about the ride quality. The '19 has a different setup than the other gen 2's. Just because your truck is setup differently and you don't have the same issue doesn't mean there isn't a problem with the way the '19 is setup. I almost took mine back the first week I had it and it's not my first raptor.

OP
OP
7six2

7six2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So posting a picture of my truck is somehow supposed to make you people believe that I'm legit? Okaaayyy....

IMG_9550.JPG