"The Yeti" - 2013 Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^DAMN, Apparently there are advantages with living in the South. Mine are due this month as well, but they are only $107.75, so I'll just pay it with a smile on my face cuz I'll be thinking how your State just SCREWED YOU!:Whoa:

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
^^DAMN, Apparently there are advantages with living in the South. Mine are due this month as well, but they are only $107.75, so I'll just pay it with a smile on my face cuz I'll be thinking how your State just SCREWED YOU!:Whoa:

TAXachusetts! If I told you my rent you would probably faint too. Not cheap around here.... :insane:

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't faint, I would just friggin move South. I can pick up enough beer cans off the side of the road to pay my state taxes. Though, that does have a lot to say about our education system in this state as well..

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
FedEx showed up with a pleasant surprise this morning. Apparently ICON upgraded my shipping to make sure I would have plenty of time to get these bad boys on before TRR! I know what I'm doing today hahaha

6y2ase9y.jpg

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought you already had ICONS on the rear. I guess you'll need to send them back since you have to pay that excise Tax. I'll give you $500 for them. ;)