The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
The tune sets the speed limiter to 200 mph and also the rev limiter at 5k. There has been a glitch on a few of the 2010s but we've been trying to work with SCT engineering dept. directly

-Jeff

What's the "glitch" on the 2010's?

I want this tune so bad! Is there ever going to be a fix here? I am sometimes frustrated with my 5star tune and always think about how much I want to try this SVC tune. Just don't get frustrated enough to go back to having a speed limiter.

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, just a new bye here. I have a 2012 Raptor 6.2L and I would like to have the tune from SVC. I can find SCT SF3 programmer on ebay, but I was wondering if any of them will fit my truck? Thanks for advice

mike.s

Reaction score
Might be cheaper on Ebay, but for less hassle, I would recommend just buying the programmer and the tune from SVC.

PalmaVirtuti

Reaction score
Will this tune work on a Rouch charged Raptor? Looking to increase my rev limiter for sand dune climbing...

gauvinra

Reaction score
I bought the SVC tune from in January. I tried to load it to my raptor but received an error message when trying to load (it successfully downloaded my stock tune) the tune to the truck and it made me return the truck to stock. Thankfully the truck started up no problem after the return to stock. The weather has been awful in the north east and i just now tried to load the tune again. I decided to look at the vehicle info section on the tuner prior to trying to load the tune again and it looks like the ECU SWPN number does not match the sticker on the computer. should these match? is this most likely the problem the cause the tune not to load the first time? Thanks!

Rich

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought the SVC tune from in January. I tried to load it to my raptor but received an error message when trying to load (it successfully downloaded my stock tune) the tune to the truck and it made me return the truck to stock. Thankfully the truck started up no problem after the return to stock. The weather has been awful in the north east and i just now tried to load the tune again. I decided to look at the vehicle info section on the tuner prior to trying to load the tune again and it looks like the ECU SWPN number does not match the sticker on the computer. should these match? is this most likely the problem the cause the tune not to load the first time? Thanks!

Rich

Yes, the programmer must have the same number as the ECU.

gauvinra

Reaction score
Yes, the programmer must have the same number as the ECU.

Thanks. I figured that was the problem. I sent an email to jeff at svc last night. hopefully we can get this figured out. Im excited to get the new tune on there.

Rich

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if there is one or not but the bad *** black truck there building right now has a built 5.4 so I would think it may be a possibility. @svc

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 6.2 with an MBRP turn down and S&B intake. I'm definitely looking at tunes right now and i'm 99% sold on the SVC tune. Is there anyone with similar mods that can chime in?