The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

From what I understand SVC is working on getting the v3 to us and I think they will come the same way, via email.
@svc can chime in

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
From what I understand SVC is working on getting the v3 to us and I think they will come the same way, via email.
@svc can chime in

Thanks Rick, There is nothing wrong with V2, we just continually are trying to push and redevelop products to make sure we provide nothing but the best.

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rick, There is nothing wrong with V2, we just continually are trying to push and redevelop products to make sure we provide nothing but the best.

When is this V3 coming out? Im considering buying the Tune at last, but I might wait for the V3 so I have the latest one :baby:.

02_Lightning

Banned
Reaction score
One thing to note with this tune is that it can compensate for your fuel grade. I ran 93 in the summer and that was fun, but now back to 87 for winter. The thine compensates and I do notice less power.... BUT, much better than stock still!!! I am also still on version 1 - works just fine for me.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a SVC Tuner this last friday and all I can say is BEST THING EVER!!!!!

If I would have known what an improvement in drive-ability this thing would of created, it would have been the very first mod to my truck! Feel like the skinny pedal is actually connected to the engine. Press it...engine immediately comes to life! Kinda having to relearn how to drive the thing so I dont bark the tires everytime I leave a stop light. Oh... and the shifting? Sweet mother of god! Its like trading in your girlfriend of 5 years who's let herself go and upgrading to a 21 year old Brazilian salsa dancer... you've never witnessed something so tight and perfectly timed!

Last night I got to put some actual miles on it on my drive down to San Diego and damn.... you wanna talk about passing power! Every Prius on the 5 got the hell out of the way when I came tearing up behind them at the speed of stupid! (light bar may have helped too)

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When is this V3 coming out? Im considering buying the Tune at last, but I might wait for the V3 so I have the latest one :baby:.

We can always send a revision at any time!

-Jeff

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the SVC tune for my 2010 and recently just got my 2013 tuned by SVC. Customer service is top notch and the tune really wakes up the truck IMO. Throttle response is better and the overall feel of the truck is just better, difficult to describe but once its on the truck you won't want to remove it. Looking forward to more updates coming from these guys!

I NEED THAT REAR BUMPER TOO... TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a SVC Tuner this last friday and all I can say is BEST THING EVER!!!!!

If I would have known what an improvement in drive-ability this thing would of created, it would have been the very first mod to my truck! Feel like the skinny pedal is actually connected to the engine. Press it...engine immediately comes to life! Kinda having to relearn how to drive the thing so I dont bark the tires everytime I leave a stop light. Oh... and the shifting? Sweet mother of god! Its like trading in your girlfriend of 5 years who's let herself go and upgrading to a 21 year old Brazilian salsa dancer... you've never witnessed something so tight and perfectly timed!

Last night I got to put some actual miles on it on my drive down to San Diego and damn.... you wanna talk about passing power! Every Prius on the 5 got the hell out of the way when I came tearing up behind them at the speed of stupid! (light bar may have helped too)

What year truck?