The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between Todd, Jeff and the others, our pitstop was lickity split indeed. I think it took longer to actually get the spare out of the bed and then for me to fgind those darn keys I dropped. The great thing was the fact that Cullen and I got that tire back on the rim and were ready to go before everyone else was done eating lunch at the lodge and the old man at the shop only charged me $5 to reseat the tire on the rim. For that to have been the only carnage of the weekend with the way I was driving, I was truly happy.

AS for the 2x4, YES it's safe now...lol I was using 4wheel for a specific reason, the way I was driving, when I would hit the drifts, I just hammered on it and plowed through them sideways. I just wish I had gotten more pics of everyone else drifting and playing. There was a lot of that going on toward the back of Charlie group every day and it was a blast!!!