The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I gotta say is I had a blast and this Yeti driver (#40) came home with the WSI Whelen light package. Thanks to Chainsaw for claiming it and making delivery in DC. Sorry I had to hit the road at 4am and not say goodbyes. Hope to see many of u at another event.

Hell yeah, those lights will look awesome on your Ruby Red truck. It was good running with you.

I didn't want to be gone from my family for a whole nother day just to attend the raffle, so we left before it started (hint, hint GLRE). I hated to, because I really enjoyed it at Havoc, but it wasn't worth a day.

And if I remember correctly there is no "I" in TEAM!!!

majyjugy.jpg

Chase lights are a must but they need to be the right intensity we had one in our group that was very bright. I am going to tint or hook up a dimmer to mine as I am sure mine was very bright especially as we got close. Also flashing lights are not good for me.

Not just the right intensity, but also not white. Somebody had a rear facing white D2 that was distracting. It dominates my night videos from a couple trucks back.

Im not sure who was behind us (42) during the final dustbowl, but I had wanted to ask how the Lamphus behind the rear glass worked.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yeah, those lights will look awesome on your Ruby Red truck. It was good running with you.

I didn't want to be gone from my family for a whole nother day just to attend the raffle, so we left before it started (hint, hint GLRE). I hated to, because I really enjoyed it at Havoc, but it wasn't worth a day.

majyjugy.jpg

Not just the right intensity, but also not white. Somebody had a rear facing white D2 that was distracting. It dominates my night videos from a couple trucks back.

Im not sure who was behind us (42) during the final dustbowl, but I had wanted to ask how the Lamphus behind the rear glass worked.

Rear white lights are only good for backing up or work light they are as distracting as flashing lights.

Someone in our group had lights behind the rear window and they seemed to work well.

I did not get to meet you but glad you made the trip from KY. I grew up in Louisville. Maybe on the next one.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say as a member of Bravo each time we caught another group we were all very mad. Can you smell the sarcasm! Really we had no problem waiting for other groups as I hope they had no problem waiting or rerouting on saturday night when we had the failed attempt to blaze trial on the peshekee grade. For me and a few of the guys I know well in Bravo there were no ill feelings and we enjoyed the breaks.

We were very fortunate to have 2 days of no tows or mechanical problems some of that is due to running at the back. Each group that passes the road gets better and faster so following groups will catch up by default.

But really I am very upset and must go back next year to make it right! (smell the sarcasm)!!

I am sure there are some that will say we (Bravo) are speed demons, we may be to fast for some but the speeds were down from last year for our group.

Chase lights are a must but they need to be the right intensity we had one in our group that was very bright. I am going to tint or hook up a dimmer to mine as I am sure mine was very bright especially as we got close. Also flashing lights are not good for me.

My rear amber was one bright ****!!! I shut it off when people got close. I will fix for next run

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, the tint is a must on those rear ambers. That was one thing i never got the wiz memo on ;)

Sorry I didn't tell ya....Opps.
But now you no....Limo is whats on mine till I get the dimmer..

Last edited:

rocknink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again.. Such a great time with all you folks. Super good to meet a bunch of rad people and I'm stoked to see y'all again soon. Cheers

B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk