The Rescue & Recovery Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
lnferno

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up going a different route with the suspension. I took off the collars and went with Geiser progressive springs up front and Icon leaf springs in back. The ride is absolutely perfect!
4e634ef6c4defeb80a3196110d61509a.jpg

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m from Seattle, but we go Razor clamming there. There’s a YouTube channel by “Hill Auto Body & Towing” where he films his adventures of rescuing stuck cars from Ocean Shores/Long Beach.

Cool,thanks for info...will have to check it out....I know the guy in the Jeep without a tow strap was from Long Beach and said,"IF" I couldnt get the van out all he had to do is make a few calls and he would have enough guys down there in 15 minutes to carry it out...He never had to make the call..LOL...Wonder what "Hill" charges to make a Beach Call...:eek:...I was just happy to see the smiles on the families faces...

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up going a different route with the suspension. I took off the collars and went with Geiser progressive springs up front and Icon leaf springs in back. The ride is absolutely perfect!
4e634ef6c4defeb80a3196110d61509a.jpg
Which setup did you go with on the Icons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traxem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool,thanks for info...will have to check it out....I know the guy in the Jeep without a tow strap was from Long Beach and said,"IF" I couldnt get the van out all he had to do is make a few calls and he would have enough guys down there in 15 minutes to carry it out...He never had to make the call..LOL...Wonder what "Hill" charges to make a Beach Call...:eek:...I was just happy to see the smiles on the families faces...

Great work! I believe in one of the videos, he quoted someone $80 and he accepted credit cards. I don’t know his rates, but tow trucks are never cheap.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great work! I believe in one of the videos, he quoted someone $80 and he accepted credit cards. I don’t know his rates, but tow trucks are never cheap.

Thanks...I checked out some of his videos...hopefully I'll NEVER need him...LOL...
Getting towed sucks..!! :( I had to have my Corvette towed (OK,I know,its a Chevy..) home,was about a 5 mile tow and cost me $165 and this was 6-7 years ago..!! When I bought my Raptor I also joined AAA...got the 100 mile tow package and figure its gotta be a $300 bill to tow this beast anywhere...so $100 a year is worth it,especially since it covers ALL my vehicles...:dancingpoop: