The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT had Oct 2-10 on build day, but Oliver said it may be as early as 9/26 since it is in transit now.

That is were I am now . Kind of hard to book a flight with a two week spread in dates. Did he know when they could narrow it down? May end up driving mapquest says 7hours from san diego.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

really need to get the truck in my hands rather than hanging here and finding lots of ways to spend more money.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is were I am now . Kind of hard to book a flight with a two week spread in dates. Did he know when they could narrow it down? May end up driving mapquest says 7hours from san diego.

He said he would check later in the week and call me with an update. I was going to fly into San Jose and they will pick up from the airport, but with an unknown date, I'll drive. 7 hours is probably about right depending on the time you travel through LA. You may want to take the 215 and travel around LA on the North side.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said he would check later in the week and call me with an update. I was going to fly into San Jose and they will pick up from the airport, but with an unknown date, I'll drive. 7 hours is probably about right depending on the time you travel through LA. You may want to take the 215 and travel around LA on the North side.

yes looking for a rental car to drop in morgan hill. most want a drop in san jose so still would need a ride from airport. i would think both our trucks would be on the same transport. I am still trying to figure out how yours was built so fast. well good on you.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have your window sticker yet? Usually shows up about a week before the build, and will have the date on it. Once they do build it, they'll be able to narrow down the ETA to the dealer pretty well...Seems like a LOT of us here are in the same boat, and having to make travel plans w/ flights and road rips to go get our trucks...I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait, $$ and efforts! I'm REALLY looking forward to my road-trip back to AK!! :rockit:

almunther6

Reaction score
Dear Blood I'm sorry I know that I annoyed you, but the dealer informed me it will take up to 10 weeks, we are now almost 10 weeks and no update .. if you can check if there's any update please .. appreciate it

Dealer #f21717
C188
C189

Thanks

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi blood. If you get a chance, could you look up
Dealer: F72461
Order: 0810

Thanks!

1FTFW1R60DFE07504

build day 10/7

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Dear Blood I'm sorry I know that I annoyed you, but the dealer informed me it will take up to 10 weeks, we are now almost 10 weeks and no update .. if you can check if there's any update please .. appreciate it

Dealer #f21717
C188
C189

Thanks

unscheduled

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it possible your truck has been set aside for a full audit (inspection) . Those are random and would be a good thing.. wouldn't mind if it happened to mine.
Any way maybe mon. or tues. it will ship out.

No idea about that. *Sigh*. I called SVT today, no change. :flame:

flyanozira

Reaction score
I'm so sick of the waiting game...and a worthless dealer. Blood told me the Vin and build date; 1FTFW1R62DFD56474 - build 9/4/13, delivery 10/4/13. I called the dealer for an update on delivery which they claim was going to be this week 9/16 - 20. I spoke with the GM of the dealer and he told me "the truck is in the Ford body shop getting the Raptor fenders installed and will ship next week". I've never heard a bigger line of crap in my life. Either he thinks I'm an idiot, or he is a total moron about the build process.
My question is how do I find out about the shipping and when the truck might get to the dealer? Thanks for the help.