The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the **** is going on. I called SVT Friday (yesterday) and they said my truck is still awaiting shipment (built 4 Sept) and there has been no movement since 4 Sept, at least according to their system. Both my dealer and the dude I spoke to at SVT found it very odd.

I would sure like to know what's going on with it.

Man I hate to hear that...Sure is strange! Hopefully they can tell you what is up soon - and that it's on the way to you! Good luck man!

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the **** is going on. I called SVT Friday (yesterday) and they said my truck is still awaiting shipment (built 4 Sept) and there has been no movement since 4 Sept, at least according to their system. Both my dealer and the dude I spoke to at SVT found it very odd.

That is bad news maybe there is a hold on it for some type of supplier issue?

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

mine is sitting in the shop where graphics and emblems are installed. I did not order graphics sure hope it is not sitting there waiting for some silly emblem. in the past beadlocks have stalled the delivery. I did order those.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No graphics, go fast stickers, bead locks or anything special ordered. Damn strange though.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't think of any supplier issue that would be holding it up, since mine was built on the 11th, and enroute by the 13th... It has almost everything on it...Graphics and Beadlocks included... Maybe the stock wheels are the hold-up?

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No graphics, go fast stickers, bead locks or anything special ordered. Damn strange though.

Is it possible your truck has been set aside for a full audit (inspection) . Those are random and would be a good thing.. wouldn't mind if it happened to mine.
Any way maybe mon. or tues. it will ship out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc