The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WARNING!

When you finally get your truck and start perusing the rest of this awesome forum you will learn many mods and get many ideas and thus BLOW your budget!

Don't say you weren't warned.

WARNING!

If your like me you'd rather have the money in the bank....

almunther6

Reaction score
Dear Blood, sorry to bother you again, if you don't mind please check for me if there is any update in my orders
Dealer #f21717
Order #C188
Order #C189

Thanks..

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey blood can I get my weekly fix?

F41438
Pri 10

Thanks blood!!!!

nothing yet.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Dear Blood, sorry to bother you again, if you don't mind please check for me if there is any update in my orders
Dealer #f21717
Order #C188
Order #C189

Thanks..

not yet.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Could you please check status on mine VIN# DFD41008. I know it was built on 8/28 just would like to know ETA and if it has shipped.

Thank you in advance sir.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TMan how did you get those mods so fast. especial the headers and borla.

Great question. I ordered the truck on May 4th. Came home and bought the Borla, that was in my garage two weeks later waiting for the truck. Then, about a week before the truck got here, I heard the American Racing Headers and had to get them. I called American Racing the next day and picked their brain a bit by speaking with the owner, Anthony. I ordered them and they came in after the truck was at the dealer about a day. I brought everything down to my dealer and they installed the CAI, Borla and the Headers on and it was ready when I took delivery. I start it and my face hurts from smiling.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great question. I ordered the truck on May 4th. Came home and bought the Borla, that was in my garage two weeks later waiting for the truck. Then, about a week before the truck got here, I heard the American Racing Headers and had to get them. I called American Racing the next day and picked their brain a bit by speaking with the owner, Anthony. I ordered them and they came in after the truck was at the dealer about a day. I brought everything down to my dealer and they installed the CAI, Borla and the Headers on and it was ready when I took delivery. I start it and my face hurts from smiling.

Did you get a tune done? Still waiting for that video clip:tongue:

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get a tune done? Still waiting for that video clip:tongue:

No tune, Mr. Z. I know I have to do the video. You know what? Maybe Ill go out there right now and try it. Stay tuned. If you hear a bunch of yelling from CT, you know I can't figure out how to post it. Wish me luck, Brother Z!

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No tune, Mr. Z. I know I have to do the video. You know what? Maybe Ill go out there right now and try it. Stay tuned. If you hear a bunch of yelling from CT, you know I can't figure out how to post it. Wish me luck, Brother Z!

Interested in that video clip too. Been decided what set of headers and exhaust to run....debating on a Full Kooks setup but its expensive.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, got the video clip done. Now, does anyone out there feel like walking the fifty year old kid through posting the video? Its on my phone and it keeps saying "file too big to email." Yes, Mr. Z, you probably can hear the yelling from CT!