The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got of the phone with SVT they did confirm truck was built yesterday! Just waiting for it to ship now. Damn Labor Day weekend, hope it doesn't slow it down too much! Eta is still
9/9- 9/15

HURRAY!!!! HAPPY FOR YOU MR. Z:deal:

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Same here! My window sticker is up online now, and schedule to be built next week. Finally in the home stretch! ETA: 23 Sept

Just in time for :hunter: season this fall.

Happy for you Major! Finally, you and Mr. Z are hooked up! Best of luck!

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up today!

2013 Silver 801a Scab
Ordered at dealer: 5/30/13
Built: 8/6/2013
Arrived in CA: 8/23/13
Picked up: 8/29/13

nice truck. silver is the color of the month. i think it is easy to match the silver with black or silver modifications.

if you get a chance after driving it a bit , post some first impressions.

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WARNING!

When you finally get your truck and start perusing the rest of this awesome forum you will learn many mods and get many ideas and thus BLOW your budget!

Don't say you weren't warned.

WARNING!

uhhhhhhhh way ahead of you....... no truck yet and already have more mods planed then can afford yet, but I haven't spent any money yet sooo.... yeaaah

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uhhhhhhhh way ahead of you....... no truck yet and already have more mods planed then can afford yet, but I haven't spent any money yet sooo.... yeaaah

That will change! Never thought I would be going out to the garage to a truck with headers, a CAI, folding cover, Borla Exhaust System, Craven Antenna and the list is growing of "wishes." Best of Luck!:mario:

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That will change! Never thought I would be going out to the garage to a truck with headers, a CAI, folding cover, Borla Exhaust System, Craven Antenna and the list is growing of "wishes." Best of Luck!:mario:

TMan how did you get those mods so fast. especial the headers and borla.