The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...so about 10 days to get to your dealer...
Mine is going to be pushing it, since it looks like it will be built around the 9th and my dealer told me they should have it ready to be picked up by the 15th...

Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but I'm in Alaska and will be flying down to TN to get it and driving back up, so the logistics and timeline are a bit of a pain...

Congrats to everyone who's picked up their trucks in the last few days!!

keep a log of your trip back mpg ,interesting observations of locations ect..and post that would be cool.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey blood. are we getting 01'ed this week?
1214 & 1215 f52733

orders are pulled on thur,fri,.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

blood,

Can you please help me with my weekly fix?

Dealer: F27030
Order: 9073

Thank you!

build week 9/16
1FTFW1R68DFD64479

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

I finally got an email from my dealer stating my order has been pulled.

The vin is 1FTFX1R69DFD60647.

Blood, could you check the eta?

Ordered on 6/19

9/16 build week is all that shows.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keep a log of your trip back mpg ,interesting observations of locations ect..and post that would be cool.

I'll do a trip thread of the drive up! There's always a lot of wildlife and scenery to get great pictures of! It'll make for some good photos of the new truck!! We've made the trip to Alaska a few times (this will be my 10th - 5 in cars, 4 in planes and 1 on a motorcycle) and it's always a good time - I highly recommend it!!

My dealer just told me the estimated arrivel time to their dealership is the last week in Sept, so I guess I'll have to push the trip back a couple of weeks...
I was hoping to get the drive in before the snow started falling on the highway, but it looks like that's not going to happen...:cool:

flyanozira

Reaction score
Blood any chance of an update? Can't get any info from the dealer...

Dealer F71466 order 0513

thanks for all the help,

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to do this but I have that Raptor anticipation itch. The dealer didn't think it would get built until mid September.

Ordered: 7/18
Dealer: F71072
Order#: B349
Priority: 13

blood they don't pay you enough, thanks