The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

almunther6

Reaction score
Produced and eta 24th all im seeing.
?---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

see amend on the 6th .

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

showing Newark, NJ

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Dalhart, TX now!

Dear blood I'm sorry I didn't get what you meant by see amend on 6th?k

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my dealer just called and told me something interesting. I ordered the Roush Raptor and it was sent to the dealer before it went to Roush. Well the dealer just called and said that Roush will not take the vehicle to put their package on it till it is a titled vehicle. So basically I have to go sign all the papers and pay for the truck now and then have it sent to Roush. To me this seems stupid. My dealer is a Roush dealer but this is their first Roush Raptor. They have only done Mustangs before. So they are thinking it may beed to be done this way because of the Raptor being a SVT vehicle.

Any input would be great! I don't want to buy the truck and then have it sent away for a month.

Thanks,
Michael

Sokoloka

Reaction score
Called Union Pacific to track and follow up as my truck should have reached Mira Loma this morning, trace says that the railcar has been loaded, constructively placed. Anyone know what that means?

Do you see anything different Blood?

1FTFW1R66DFD26992

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my dealer just called and told me something interesting. I ordered the Roush Raptor and it was sent to the dealer before it went to Roush. Well the dealer just called and said that Roush will not take the vehicle to put their package on it till it is a titled vehicle. So basically I have to go sign all the papers and pay for the truck now and then have it sent to Roush. To me this seems stupid. My dealer is a Roush dealer but this is their first Roush Raptor. They have only done Mustangs before. So they are thinking it may beed to be done this way because of the Raptor being a SVT vehicle.

Any input would be great! I don't want to buy the truck and then have it sent away for a month.

Thanks,
Michael

Not to mention something could go wrong at Roush and your stuck with it. I know there was another FRF member who ordered one and before signing paperwork took it for a few days and it was leaking oil and they found that it had something to do with Roush so no one wanted to take responsibility. Lucky for him he didn't sign anything yet so he gave it back. Maybe this new policy is because of that instance?

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks,
Michael

I wouldn't accept that Raptor if you want a Roush, your dealer messed up. Drop shipping isn't hard, and now someone is going to have to pay for shipping both ways on top of the original delivery fee. If you truly want a Roush Raptor I would sort out with Roush what you need to do, and which dealer to work with on having it drop shipped.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got the call that my truck was being unloaded off of a car trailer and drove over there like a small child getting up Christmas morning! Just waiting on the American Racing Headers to arrive at the house, all of the other mods are in! I'll hold off on the photos until its all cleaned up! The odometer reads 10.3 miles.

Thanks to everyone on this Forum for your info and assistance, especially Mr. Blood!

Longest 104 days of my life!

Last edited: