The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correction

sorry it looks like the factory is in plymouth MI.

So you are saying the Roush factory is in PA?[/QUOTE]

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry it looks like the factory is in plymouth MI.

So you are saying the Roush factory is in PA?
[/QUOTE]

Well as long as my truck made its pit stop there that is all I care about. It just seems crazy that my production date was 7/31 and the truck is almost here. I sure hope it did not skip the Roush factory. I would be very upset.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just talked to my dealer and my fear is true. My Raptor was shipped to the dealer without going to Roush first. So now the dealer has to send the truck back to Roush (from VA) and then again back to the dealer. Talk about adding some time. Haha

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just talked to my dealer and my fear is true. My Raptor was shipped to the dealer without going to Roush first. So now the dealer has to send the truck back to Roush (from VA) and then again back to the dealer. Talk about adding some time. Haha

That sucks, I guess you could always just ask the dealer to install the Roush parts...:buttkick: just joking I am sure it will be worth the wait.

almunther6

Reaction score
---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

both unscheduled clean.

Thx blood .. would u mind checking for me the options order for one of the raptors I have made a change in the rims from normal to the beedlock rims if u will be able to.
Cheers

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
make lemonaid

how much to have dealer install the kit. use saving for shocks springs ect

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
But if the dealer installs the kit, it's not a real Roush Raptor. Keep that in mind. A true Roush will pull an even higher premium for resale.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But if the dealer installs the kit, it's not a real Roush Raptor. Keep that in mind. A true Roush will pull an even higher premium for resale.

You got it! When Roush does it then the truck has a Roush sticker on the door with serial number on it. Also with the 590 HP kit you have to get it done at Roush or you don't get the warranty.

Colt45

Reaction score
Information help

Blood,

I will only bother you this one time. My truck was to have been built August 8 thru 12.

Can you tell me anything about 1FTFX1R6XDFD32629

Thanks much.

Gary

thatarchitect

Reaction score
Hey Blood,

Can you give me the railcar info I need to track my truck? I tried getting it from the dealer but they won't call me back.

1FTFX1R66DFD25595

Thanks in advance