The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah man I really can't see there being much of a price difference. Maybe if they get greedy and see how well the 13s sold they will try and squeeze out a grand or a couple hundred, that's about it.

I don't know how much it will be, but Ford had 2 price increases from the time I ordered until I took delivery, that is beyond the dealers control. The MSRP was approx $1000 higher than when I ordered, so they will go up.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer this afternoon that stated that Ford had emailed them and let them know that they will have 2 allocations pulled this month and then that is it for the 2013 models....so myself and SVTGuy will have our trucks scheduled next week he assumes, so we'll see when the build date is setup for once it is released....then we can begin our long wait for the build and delivery. About damn time my dealer called me with good news.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell him to track it and email the info,,he's being lazy, that's BS.

Honestly I'm not complaiming, I've waited so long that I'm just happy to see the light at the end.....my dealer has been pretty good, I have heard horror stories of other dealers, and I actually enjoy looking into it on my own. If this was a regular F150 I would not have this much patience, I understand that this is a limited item and with that comes an understanding. The whole wrong color deal did **** me off but the dealer is making up for it with extra incentives.