The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well crap. I was hoping to have mine today, so I called my dealer and was told it had moved from a yard 40 miles south of me back past me again to a rail yard 50 miles north of me.

They said the vehicles they are receiving we're from the 17th and they have no idea how long it will take to get it here now.

WTF?

Smoothlander

Reaction score
Surprise, surprise, surprise my truck won't be here today. Salesman said he can't track where it is but knows its close. He was very surprised when I told him it was in southern Illinois yesterday evening.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprise, surprise, surprise my truck won't be here today. Salesman said he can't track where it is but knows its close. He was very surprised when I told him it was in southern Illinois yesterday evening.

Yeah, mine was the same way when I emailed him today.. he only knew she was 'awaiting shipment' not that she was actually less then 50 miles away and scheduled for delivery Wednesday.

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood...can you confirm location for me and ETA? 1FTFW1R67DFA99263

I'm just curious if they have updated the ETA. I would think once it is in the area and just needs to be trucked from the rail yard to the dealer the ETA should get more accurate. I was also hoping that with the holiday slowdown at the factory, maybe they could get caught up a bit on deliveries.

I suppose it's all just wishful thinking on my part.

Thanks in advance.

Smoothlander

Reaction score
Since I lied and said I was going to be done asking for updates you might not want to, but if you can forgive me, one would be appreciated.

Thanks blood.

DFB10016

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I lied and said I was going to be done asking for updates you might not want to, but if you can forgive me, one would be appreciated.

Thanks blood.

DFB10016

Portage Wi,

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Blood...can you confirm location for me and ETA? 1FTFW1R67DFA99263

I'm just curious if they have updated the ETA. I would think once it is in the area and just needs to be trucked from the rail yard to the dealer the ETA should get more accurate. I was also hoping that with the holiday slowdown at the factory, maybe they could get caught up a bit on deliveries.

I suppose it's all just wishful thinking on my part.

Thanks in advance.

Allied has it,last update 29th in palm center fl,