The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thaaaankkkkkkkkk uuu blo0o0o0o0o0o0odd :d

finally.... When should i expect the vin?

1ftfw1r62dfb06314

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

blood would you mind checking on mine? order 1024 (my dealer told me theres 2 trucks with this oorder number and one is shipped not mine) and dealer code 13A096, thank you

i hope my order is pulled soon i lost my car in sandy so now im hitching rides to get between work and my house

unscheduled

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

There is a member here by the name of blood and if you ask him nicely he will check for you.
Order# 025R
Pri 10
Dealer: F71153
it was dec, 5th race red crew.

Last edited:

almunther6

Reaction score
---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Build dec12 eta Xmas.1FTFW1R64DFB06315

Thanks a loooooooot Blood u really made our day :Rock on: .. And really sorry for the confusion which happened. I hope there won't be any delays.

Thanks again .. Appreciate it

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

THAAAAnKKKKKKKKK Uuu BLo0o0o0o0o0o0oDD :D

Finally.... when should i expect the VIN?

Congratsssss :party33:

SVTCQ

Reaction score
Is there a ford website I can get into to check status of order, or if order is even really placed?

Order# 025R
Pri 10
Dealer: F71153
Call SVT. They'll tell you whatever you want to know over the phone.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call SVT. They'll tell you whatever you want to know over the phone.

I called them a few days ago and got very little if no concrete information. Have found better info and responses on this forum IMO.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am now going to officially become much more impatient than my kids waiting for Christmas! Just got off the phone with SVT, my Raptor has been produced. ETA is Christmas eve. Guy at SVT told me 3 to 6 weeks was all the info he could give me. Dealer had told me that they normally get trucks 10 days after build date. I think dealer is too optimistic. Guess I better go back to ordering stuff to put on the truck when it gets here. And if Santa knows whats good for him my Raptor better be on the sleigh.
:greenchainsaw:

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called SVT today and they told me the same thing that they tell everybody else. 3-6 weeks to ship after production date....and call back in a week or two if you'd like.

6 months and counting......

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
produced!!!

just got off the phone with svt. right now my favorite word in the entire english language is PRODUCED!! awaiting shipment. bring the effing mf'er home to me!!
:banana-mario: