The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine today. Ordered on 9/6/12. Built 10/8/12. Delivered 10/18/12. Home 10/27/12. Seemed like forever. I'll post pics soon.

Congrats and you such. I ordered two days after you and still don't have a build date. Need pics. I'm living through all the guys that have already taken delivery. :emotions122:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and you such. I ordered two days after you and still don't have a build date. Need pics. I'm living through all the guys that have already taken delivery. :emotions122:

i hope yu meant "you suck" cuz thats what i thought. man, that was quick. i was hoping i would be one of those lucky ***** but didnt happen

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might not be the correct thread to post this, but I have a question about Picking up my Raptor in a few weeks (hopefully).
I ordered it from out of state, so I got about 300 miles to drive to pick it up. Should I considering having it trucked to Home, or do what I want to and drive it back home? I am concerned about engine break-in time and such.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just talked to SVT and the truck is sitting in Dearborn waiting shipment. I think it makes the wait worse know your truck actually exists in the world!

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been sitting 140 miles away for the last 6 days waiting for a full trailer load. Crossing my fingers that today is the day. Dealership is taking it to get 5% tint all around and get mid perch done before I go pick it up too. I'm hoping I get to drive it home by Wednesday or Thursday!