The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FINALLY! Just called SVT and my order got pulled last night and scheduled for the week of 11/5.

:banana-mario: :banana-mario: :banana-mario: :banana-mario:

And I called my dealer to tell them the news and they were like "how do you know that? Let me check. You are correct. And I have your VIN". Good times!

Congrats Raptor911! I know you've been waiting a long time and you've helped a lot on this forum. It's your time!! I just hope to be in your position about this time next year!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thourghbred ford offered me 2500 off that raptor when I called them a month ago, granted it wasn't on the lot yet

yeah me too. i emailed em to send me pics when it came in. already had mine ordered. threw it out there how much over invoice theyd go just for fun. same answer. 2500 under msrp

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO guys I am currently paying 500 under MSRP, and my dealer will not go down since I have ordered and given the 1000 dollar refundable deposit, yes refundable. I am a priority ten and my truck is no longer on hold but no vin or build date.

I am going to check with Redlands ford. But pretty much looking for a cheaper price to order the truck. DO you think I will have to wait longer?

Find a better deal.

Whats your location? I can recommend you a few dealers with a better price if your in Texas

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a 2013 Raptor (801a) Scab from Van Bortel Ford in Rochester, NY at invoice over the weekend. Dealer says March 2013.... now the waiting game. Wish I had it for winter here in Buffalo, NY but I guess I'll have to wait. Ordered the beadlock wheels too.

Last edited:

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a 2013 Raptor (801a) Scab from Van Bortel Ford in Rochester, NY at invoice over the weekend. Dealer says March 2014.... now the waiting game. Wish I had it for winter here in Buffalo, NY but I guess I'll have to wait. Ordered the beadlock wheels too.

Congrats!!

That's definitely a waiting game right there!

:lol2:

- Hector

mg24k

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with SVT customer service...now my vehicle is in MO....and still enroute. Good dang!!!!! That was fast!!! Built on 15 OCT Shipped 16/17 OCT....and now already in MO. ETA is supposed to be 27 OCT (original ETA was 29 OCT). Though I don't know what would take 5 extra days if the vehicle is already in the delivery state (which is missouri). Soooooo excited.