The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mg24k

Reaction score
Just talked to SVT cust. service....now I'm told the vehicle is actually in-transit and as of last update (earlier today) was in Oak Wood Michigan.

2SVT'S

Reaction score
UPDATE....Can you say..."Convoy"....and "In-transit"...?!!?!?!? They moved this sucker out quick. Built 15 OCT....already in-transit to MO.

Silver Ingot, Supercrew, f/r cam, tailgate step, 801A, moonroof, spray-in bedliner, and various other bad-sseries!

Mine was built the same day but I just got word from my dealer that it was on hold and had not been released for shipping yet. So either mine was one of the lucky few to get a QA inspection or they found something wrong....hmmmmmmm.

svtraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my VIN number with a build date fur the week of nov. 5th. I am so fricken excited it's not even funny. I finally get to be part of the owners club soon!
1FTFX1R68DFA65927

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My neighbor ordered 2 weeks or so after me...was priority 19 (to my 10) and last night I spent an hour in his garage with him looking over his awesome new 2013 silver screw. I hope I like my blue as much as his silver.

I also hope mine ships soon but that's another issue. He was afraid I would be pissed his came in first. He paid less too but oh we'll. just nice to see the lights, interior etc. in person. I am happy I waited for the 13 for sure now. The truck is beautiful.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was told that ford can pull any order at any time. regardless of priority. i was fourth at my dealership, but my order got pulled before someone in line in front of me. its not the dealers fault at all though, im not sure how ford pulls orders

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, it just kind of confirms to me there is more luck than anything...I am just happy to be built already