The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mg24k

Reaction score
UPDATE....Can you say..."Convoy"....and "In-transit"...?!!?!?!? They moved this sucker out quick. Built 15 OCT....already in-transit to MO.

Silver Ingot, Supercrew, f/r cam, tailgate step, 801A, moonroof, spray-in bedliner, and various other bad-sseries!

Last edited:

mg24k

Reaction score
Where you at in MO? I'm in the Joplin area
FT Leonard Wood, MO...is the "home base"....I'm in Kuwait (physically) coming back to the States on a R&R leave in November.

UPDATE: The shipping company has picked up the vehicle....but it is "technically" not in transit as of yet. DOH!!! @#@#@*!!!!!
One more step closer though. A different SVT rep also says, from what he's seeing the 3 to 6 week "rule" is still a good estimate as to when the truck may arrive. All is well then, so when I (rather my wife) order my hard tonneau cover from the dealership at the beginning of Nov, it will arrive right on time as the dealer suggested and in keeping with the planned delivery.

Last edited:

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thank you for your service to our country, just trying to find some guys to get together and see what these bad boys can do

bikerglen

Reaction score
Got a text message from my dealer this morning saying my raptor was built and is now in transit. Here's the updated timeline:

Ordered blue screw on 8/29.
Received VIN from dealer on 9/28.
Build week of Oct 8.
Window sticker available Oct 6.
Build date Oct 13.
Confirmed in transit Oct 18.
ETA Oct 29.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

I just spoke to SVT and confirmed my Raptor hatched yesterday and is in a pen awaiting shipping. They are sticking to the 3-6 week timeline from build date but I suppose have to so they don't get mauled by PO'd customers if they take that long. I am very hopeful it finds its way onto a truck fast and ships as being only a few hours away once it is loaded I may see it that same day or shortly after anyway. Would love to have this for some travel coming up in early Nov. (and not be in my smelly jeep).

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the dealer today. They have a `13 Silver SCREW (not exactly how I ordered it) coming in on the 29th. It was listed within their new inventory. I wanted to know, if by chance, it was mine. Knowing it wasn't I thought it would spur an update. It seems it was a special order about a month before mine. If that is true and things run on the same schedule I guess I better get better at waiting. Seems I have at least another month. Wont stop me from checking with SVTY each week.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTH? I just called SVT for my first update/check.

I gave them the dealer code and order number printed on the top of my Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet the dealer printed off when I placed the order. Guy at SVT said he does not see that order number in the system at all.

Is my actual order number something other than what's on the sheet?