The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mg24k

Reaction score
Does put more down with the dealer make any difference?
Sick1313, I ordered through ENCS (Exchange New Car Sales)....a vendor that caters to selling vehicles to the military (especially those stationed overseas). For my situation, it was a much better move. Also, they (ENCS) will place the order faster when a certain threshold is met. I couldn't stomach 55K for this vehicle...so I had to make it into a 29K vehicle. So that's what I did. Put a huge payment on it. I originally asked for 25 Jan 2013 as my delivery date....then once I saw the info showing the factory order was finally made, I got a VIN within a month (around 29/30 SEP) and production/build finished on the 15th (Oct).

There are people that have posted about "regular" commercial dealers being called by Ford to verify orders for Raptors are "real ones" placed by known customers and not the dealers stacking their deck. Either way, it seems as though money talks (in some instances, maybe not all) Personally, I think I'm very fortunate.

Feel real sorry for those that were the early birds and still waiting...hopefully, their's will come through soon as well.

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does put more down with the dealer make any difference?

NO!
Now In some cases if you can get a dealer to adjust a stock order but even then it's crap shoot.

Last edited:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MACF, my order was finally pushed out on 29 AUG after putting down a final big down payment (though I started about 2 months prior). I ordered online through ENCS.com (but I'm physically located in Kuwait). Two days ago, I went to see a rep over here, and so glad I didn't order from the local ENCS branch on Camp AJ. I'll just say this Australian rep...(yeah, Australian) was clueless. Hell, he was asking ME questions.

My ETA is 29 OCT. So I'm actually dropping a R&R just to come back to pick it up. Though my delivery acceptance is set for 30 NOV.

Oh...my window sticker says "Convoy" at the bottom. I hear people talking about Rail all the time. I'm really curious what everyone else's transport method is showing at the bottom of their sticker.

This is the second time I ordered through ENCS online. No doubt a really good experience. I hope crossing the finish line now will be as smooth as everything else has.
QUICK UPDATE.....just talked to SVT rep....says my RAPTOR was produced yesterday (same as build date...15 OCT) and awaiting shipping. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I don't know what's up with that. All the reps here are British except for my guy. I've actually been working with him for the last 2 years since i found out I was coming to Germany.

Sick1313, I ordered through ENCS (Exchange New Car Sales)....a vendor that caters to selling vehicles to the military (especially those stationed overseas). For my situation, it was a much better move. Also, they (ENCS) will place the order faster when a certain threshold is met. I couldn't stomach 55K for this vehicle...so I had to make it into a 29K vehicle. So that's what I did. Put a huge payment on it. I originally asked for 25 Jan 2013 as my delivery date....then once I saw the info showing the factory order was finally made, I got a VIN within a month (around 29/30 SEP) and production/build finished on the 15th (Oct).

There are people that have posted about "regular" commercial dealers being called by Ford to verify orders for Raptors are "real ones" placed by known customers and not the dealers stacking their deck. Either way, it seems as though money talks (in some instances, maybe not all) Personally, I think I'm very fortunate.

Feel real sorry for those that were the early birds and still waiting...hopefully, their's will come through soon as well.

LIKE A BOSS!!!

I don't know about a threshhold. I only put down $1500 and had a VIN within a month. I had originally wanted to wait until January, but with my divorce and the good rate they gave for pre-aprroval i said let's do it. Went in today to talk and he told me there's a very real possibility of having it before Christmas. Talk about a nice moving on with your life gift. :hail:

mg24k

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know what's up with that. All the reps here are British except for my guy. I've actually been working with him for the last 2 years since i found out I was coming to Germany.

LIKE A BOSS!!!

I don't know about a threshhold. I only put down $1500 and had a VIN within a month. I had originally wanted to wait until January, but with my divorce and the good rate they gave for pre-aprroval i said let's do it. Went in today to talk and he told me there's a very real possibility of having it before Christmas. Talk about a nice moving on with your life gift. :hail:
Yeah, I think I did one on myself (in a way) by making it clear, upfront about making a big down payment to reduce the remainder of the terms. Though I'm glad I did it....there were times back in early September I was wondering if i did the right thing, as I could have been set up for an earlier date. But it all worked out good.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed a call to SVT today and found out two things. First, my truck is now in Indiana. Second, they've updated my ETA from October 29 to October 31. Oh well, I'm just excited to get it and very pleased its moved on from Deerborn.

Allsportsfan7923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't have to bug blood every week. Just call SVT and they will tell you if your order has been pulled. If Blood loses his access then we will ALL suffer.
I never said I was going to ask once a week (not trying to sound mean) I understand that of he gets found out he would get in trouble and we would all suffer.